Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The absolute carelessness of some people repulses me. The complete callousness and hypocrisy of their very lives makes me gag. The all talk no walk way they deal with everything makes me angry. So angry that I see red. The way they take so many things so lightly. The way they laugh at those who don't. The way they complain about things they don't have and then complain when they do get them. The way they want everything all the time. The way nothing is ever good enough. The way things should always be the way they see them. The way they waste so much potential and then complain that things aren't delivered to them gift wrapped and served on a silver platter.

They make me sick. And they make me angry.

Yes, I am a hypocrite too sometimes. And I am definitely not above reproach. I am in no way perfect.

Just to make it completely clear, this is a rant. And I don't do this very often. But sometimes it's too difficult to not say anything.

Thank you and good bye.

No comments: